31

Sasha was used to her heart being broken and heart,  she never ever thought she could love again. She never made up with Toni despite all of Toni and Cheryl's efforts, she leaked the Lodge's files and stuck next to Betty and Jughead. Of course when Toby Summers asked her out she said no.

Flashback

"Hey Sasha" Toby said as Sasha turned around agitated and she looked at Toby before slamming her locker making Toby jump.

"What" she said plainly as Toby twisted his hands.

"Will you like maybe go out....

"No Toby the answer is no" Sasha said as she walked over to Betty with a smile.

Flashback over

Toby didn't stop that he kept asking and eventually to shut him up Sasha agreed and they went on their first date.

Flashback

"Your not even trying Sash" Cheryl mumbled under her breath as Toni shrugged and Sasha sighed.

"I just forgave you guys shut up, Betty what do you think?" Sasha asked as Betty bit her lip.

"Its not like when you went with Arch, you always tried and now you're just in jeans and a shirt." Betty wasn't lying Sasha grabbed her phone and sat down on the bed.

"Because no matter how hard anyone trys they'll never be Archie" Sasha admitted as everyone looked away and Toni spoke up.

"Sasha, Archie was bad for you give Toby a chance for us" Toni said as the girls all shook their heads and Sasha smiled.

"Yeah"

Flashback over

That was three months ago, Sasha and Toby were hitting their three month anniversary soon. Toby treated Sasha like princess but he still wasn't the red head she wanted.

"Sasha can we talk" Archie said and as Sasha was going to say yes Toby cut her off.

"Bro she doesn't like you back off"

"I think Sasha can speak for herself Toby"

"Yeah, Toby I'll be right back" Sasha said as they walked out.

"I still love you Sasha and I know you proably...

"Oh my god shut up" Sasha said kissing Archie with a smile.

"I told I would never ever stop loving you, I never break promises Archie." Sasha said and then she looked down.

"But I'm happy?" Sasha questioned her own happiness.

"Can you just come to diner with my dad and I tonight?" Archie asked as Sasha grabbed Archie's hand.

"Yes Archikins I Can pick me up at 6" Sasha said walking back inside and straight over to her girls. [Toni, Betty, Cheryl]

"Oh my god!" She screamed as they all hugged.

"But why are we oh my goding" Betty asked as Sasha jumped up and down.

"Archie and me"

"Archie and Sasha my fucking otp finally"