89

They say the eyes are the door to our soul, I say it's your smile. I can't tell you why but...

"Archie get out!" Sasha stammered as she closed her journal and threw it on Archies bed.

"Sasha" Archie drug out the last a in her name. She crossed her arms and tucked a strand of brown hair behind her ear, she bent over and picked up her journal and locked it before putting the key  back around her neck.

"Sorry Archie, but you know I don't like being interrupted when I write" She mumbled as Archie sighed. Sasha had become more secretive over the past few months. School was coming towards a end and her mind was all over, so was Archies.

"Sasha I feel like you're keeping things from me" Archie said reaching for Sashas hand and she sighed.

"I'm not" Lie. She was. But she could tell Archie what was going on. She didn't want to hurt him.

Hours later: Andrews Residents

Sasha threw her bag on the ground. She was searching for the lights when she turned to face the kitchen and everyone was there.

"Uh Hey guys?" She questioned walking towards the kitchen. She grabbed her bag and everyone had sort of a death glare look in their eyes. No one spoke.

"What's going on?" She asked pushing a strand of her hair back. "Who died" She nervous laughed a bit.

"This is what's wrong!" Archie yelled throwing Sashas open journal at her. She felt around her neck. The key was gone.

"How could you!" She yelled back tears slightly brimming her eyes. "This is my private shit!" Sasha yelled throwing the journal on the ground.

"How could You just not tell us you're fighting with your dad in a nasty  court battle over who gets you!" Toni  as Sasha shook her head.

"Because it's none or your guys fucking business" Sasha said as she brushed past Archie and walked out the door.

Everyone looked at each other. They didn't move. Archie looked at everyone he was about to cry. He ran out of the kitchen and upstairs slamming his door behind him.

"We'll go" Cheryl said taking Toni's hand.

Sasha sat outside of her brothers house she wiped a few tears away and sniffled as her brother came out and he wrapped her in a hug.

"Come inside" he offered as Sasha shook her head.

"I'm going to a hotel. I'll probably go to Greendale or something" Sasha said as she looked around and then her eyes landed on the little girl looking out the window.

"No come in. Stay" Sasha was focused on the gurl in the window. Jack caught her and sighed.

"That's Lea." Jack said as Sasha smiled and shut her car off. She walked inside. What could she say, she just needed a place to stay for a few days.