90

Sasha sat her knees to her chest. Her mind wandered. She had been at her brothers foster house four five days. She heard nothing from Toni, Betty, Jug, Cheryl, or Archie for that matter.

She really didn't know what to do. Was she officially single again. What was going on. Sasha questioned everything.

"Sasha. Someone's here to see you" Jamie (Jakes foster mom) said as Sasha got up and walked to the door. There was Archie holding Axe.

"Can we talk outside" Archie questioned as Sasha rolled her eyes and walked out.  She wrapped Archie in a hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Sasha said as Archie held her and Ace licked her face.

"I'm sorry I went through your journal." Archie replied as Sasha nodded and she went back in. Hugged Jack and everyone grabbed her keys and bag and walked back out.

"Can we go home?"She asked as Archie smiled grabbing Sashas keys and they piled into Sashas car.

The car ride home was silent. Nothing was said. Sasha just hummed softly to the music as she let Axe who was asleep in her lap. Even though her and Archie "hugged and made up" they weren't going to be perfect and back to normal for a bit.

"I love you." Archie whispered softly taking a right turn and leaving the town of Riverdale. Sasha knew he was taking the back roads and that they where just going to drive for a bit.

"I know" Sasha replied. Sighing as she rested her head on the window. She hadn't got much sleep in the past few days.

Archie smiled and looked over to see Sasha passed out. He tapped his fingers on the wheel and kept driving.

Any thing for Sasha. Even if the meant spending hour a driving to keep her asleep.

True love has no definition, it's truly different for everyone. One person may think it's the spouse cooking dinner others may think it's the kids and the family they've made and other May think it's the little things in life. Whatever you think it is all the matters is that you care for each other.
-unknown