i still miss you

I took a deep breath as I looked around the cemetery. That's when I found the one I needed.

Pamela Devitt

I put my last name on her tombstone cause I know she would've wanted that.

"Hey Pam. I can't believe it's been almost 6 Months since you left us. I still hold a little bit of guilt for not being with you in your final hours but I can't hold that guilt for forever."

I said as I took a deep breath.

"You know, Gabi had another little girl? Her name is Rose. She named her after you. I wish you've gotten to meet her but I'm sure you watch over them everyday. Skye still doesn't wanna believe that you're gone. She's slept with me every night since you've left.

Ashton and Addison still really don't like me but they've attached themselves to Gabriella.
Maybe it's because she's so motherly like you. But they just love her so much. They miss you a lot Pam. I miss you a lot too.

I hope you're up there with my Mum and Juliet and Mia. I hope you're having the best time with Mia especially. I can't wait to get up there and meet her. I'm sure she's perfect and everything we could've imagine.

Please just watch over our family. I know you're always watching but please do. I love you so much baby. I hope you're happy and well. I love you."

I said as I stood up and walked to my car.

Pam's POV

"I love you too."

I whispered as I watched Fergal walk to his car. Then I just broke down into tears. I wanna be back with my family so bad. I just miss them so damn much.