rage and mistakes

"I can't believe she would do this to me!"

I said as I paced the living room.

"Fergal, you guys weren't together. She's right. You don't have a right to be angry."

Sasha said as she crossed her arms.

"She never told me that she slept with Aaron."

"You never told Becky that you slept with Pam. You're not in the right either Fergal. And you sure as hell aren't in the right by kicking out your pregnant girlfriend who could go into labor at any moment! That could be your child Fergal! Do you want her to be born on the side of the road?"

Sasha yelled at me. I must admit, I do feel guilty.

"I shouldn't have thrown her out at all. I don't know how to make it up to her."

I said as I rubbed my face.

"Find her. And fast."

Sasha said as I nodded my head.

Pam's POV

I groaned in pain as I gripped onto the bench. Of course I was bound to go into labor after Fergal throws me out.

It was too far of a walk to go back to the house and I had no idea if I'd make it to the hospital. There was no one in the park this late at night and there's no houses or stores nearby.

"Come on baby girl. Stay in there just till daylight."

I groaned as I sat down on the bench. I started crying as the pain kept getting worse and worse. I just want Fergal to come and save me but...I don't think that's gonna happen.