daddy doesn't love you

Pam's POV

"I'll be right back Mia."

I said as I walked out of her bedroom. I sighed as I walked into the living room and dialed Fergal's number.

"What do you want Pam?"

Fergal asked as he answered.

"Fergal, is there any way that you could come down here and visit Mia? She's really upset right now."

I said as I rubbed my neck.

"No. There's not reason for me to come down there."

Fergal snapped at me.

"Please? Fergal, she just sobbed on my shoulder because she thinks her Daddy doesn't love her."

"Well how am I suppose to know that she's my daughter?"

"Fergal don't say that. You know Mia is your daughter."

"Do I? Cause you're a little tramp that tends to lead me on a lot! Is Mia mine? Is the baby you had a miscarriage with mine? More importantly, whose your new baby daddy because you can't just get pregnant on your own!"

Fergal yelled, causing tears to fall down my face.

"My baby was through IVF."

"Of course! Spending useless amounts of money on another baby you can't afford when you could've been taking cause of Mia and Ava!"

"My daughters are just fine! Not that you care! You haven't even tried to be around them. You've never tried."

I said as tears fell down my face. Before he could even answer, I threw my phone to the side and started bawling even more. It's useless. I can never get though to me. And maybe Mia is right. Maybe her Daddy doesn't love her.