you hurt a little boy

Pam's POV

"He's kicking like crazy today."

I said with a laugh as Aaron placed his hand on my stomach.

"He's just eager to see his beautiful Momma. I would be too."

Aaron said with a smile as he kissed me. Everything was just bliss nowadays. Nothing could ruin this.

Our kiss broke off when a knock came from the door. I went to stand up to answer it but Aaron pulled me back down onto the couch.

"I got it."

He said with a smile as I nodded. I laid back on the couch until I heard yelling come from the door.

"You're lucky I don't knock you out for coming on my property."

I heard Aaron spat as I walked to the door. Then I realized why he was yelling.

Fergal is here.

But he wasn't alone. He was accompanied by a woman, dressed in a dark pant suit with a folder in her hands.

"Can I help you?"

I asked as I came into their view.

"I'm here for Ethan and Skye."

Fergal said to me.

"You can't just take them. They're my kids too."

I said to him.

"Actually, Mr. Devitt was granted custody of all the kids today."

The woman said as she handed me the folder.

"Don't I get a say in this?"

I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I'm afraid not."

The woman said as I looked at Fergal. He looked so damn pleased with himself.

"Go get the kids I guess."

I told Aaron as I wiped my tears. He walked into the house and soon returned with Skye, Ethan, and Mia. Skye was a bit hesitant at first but Ethan broke into a screaming fit when I said goodbye to him.

"No Momma! I want to stay with you! I don't want Daddy! I only want you!"

Ethan sobbed into my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry bubs. I'm gonna see you soon but please be strong for me. You don't want to make Mommy cry, right?"

I asked him with tears in my eyes.

"No Momma."

Ethan said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Okay. Be strong Bubba. I love you guys so much."

I said as I hugged the kids. I passed them off to Fergal as Ethan continued sobbing.

"I hope you're happy tearing my disabled son from me, Fergal. I hope you're so pleased with yourself."

I said as I walked away. All I felt was heartbreak. It was like a piece of me had been ripped away and I don't think I'm getting it back.