who hurt me

I yawned as I walked out of the bathroom. It's always a long day with the kids but I don't mind it. I'm happy with them. I walked into the bedroom to see Skye sitting on my bed.

"Skye? What are you still doing up?"

I asked her.

"I just...something is bugging me and I just wanted to ask you something."

She said as she looked up at me.

"Okay, what's up?"

I asked her as I sat down next to her on the bed.

"Who's Daniel? And why do I remember him doing awful things to Mom and I?"

She asked with tears in my eyes. I sighed. I knew this would happen at some point.

"Listen, Daniel was a guy that your Mom thought she was in love with. When she was pregnant with Dakota, he would hit her and hurt her really badly. And he sexually abused you."

I said as Skye gasped.

"So it's happened twice?"

Skye asked with tears in her eyes.

"When were you guys gonna tell me?"

Skye asked.

"I didn't want to tell you."

"Yeah probably cause you've done it to me."

Skye said as she stormed out of the room. I sighed as I watched her leave. I thought we were over this but...we clearly aren't.

Pam's POV

"Don't drop him."

I said as I placed Carter in Aaron's arm.

"I won't babe."

He said as I sat down on the bed next to him. I looked down at Carter as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I can't wait till we get married and I can adopt him."

Aaron said with a smile.

"I can't wait either. In fact...once you get out of here, let's just do it. Let's elope then have a reception."

I suggested.

"Are you sure you want that?"

"I'm sure. I just want to marry you already."

I said as I kissed him.

"Then let's do it baby."

Aaron said with a smile.