at their wits end

2 Weeks Later | Pam's POV

"What the hell are we gonna do?"

I asked Aaron as I looked through the pile of unpaid bills.

"I don't know. I mean, we're gonna get kicked out next week if we don't find $750 and that's just for rent! And the babysitter and Mia's formula is taking all our money!"

Aaron yelled at me as I put my head down on the table.

"We're basically fucked Aaron, Okay?! I don't know what else you want me to do! Our families are both out of state and all our friends won't help us when we find out we're together! We're fucked! We're gonna be homeless with no food and die on the side of the road because Fergal took my money!"

I yelled in Aaron's face.

"Well maybe if you wouldn't have went off with him in the first place, we wouldn't be going through this!"

Aaron yelled back in my face.

"And I said I'm sorry for that! And he's getting revenge on me cause I died! And I'm sorry for that! I can't help that Fergal hates me! I don't know why he hates me but he just does! I'm sorry!"

I said as I started crying. Aaron pulled me into his chest as I started sobbing.

"Don't cry. We can figure this out. We just can't turn on each other. No matter what. That's what Becky and Fergal want us to do. Just take a deep breath and calm down."

Aaron said as he kissed the top of my head. I just hope everything would turn out okay.