don't take them

Pam's POV

"He can't do this, can he?"

Gabriella asked as her, Fergal, and I all looked through the custody papers.

"He can. He's the father to Rose, Addison, and Ashton. He has parental rights."

Fergal said as I sat back in my chair.

"Mom, I can't lose Rose. Her and Daniella are my everything. I can't lose one of them."

Gabi said as she started crying.

"Oh Gabi, I can't promise that you'll be able to keep Rose. But you're an amazing Mom and we'll show the court that. We're gonna give it our all. I promise."

I said as I hugged her.

"I'm gonna go play with my girls."

Gabi said as she left the table and walked to the girls' room.

"What are we gonna do?"

I asked Fergal as I took a deep breath.

"I don't know. I don't think he could even take care of three kids."

Fergal said as I felt tears fall down my face.

"Don't cry baby. Everything will be okay. Even if we do lose them, we can appeal it. We're gonna keep our babies, okay?"

Fergal asked as I nodded.

"I'm so glad I have you. I wouldn't have been able to do this without you."

I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into his shoulder.

"I'm just so glad to have you back. And we're gonna stay a family. No one is tearing our family apart."

Fergal said as he kissed me. Everything just seemed to be spiraling out of control. And I have no idea when it's gonna end.