say goodbye

2 Weeks Later

"Morning beautiful."

I said to Becky as I wrapped my arms around her swollen stomach.

"Morning."

She said with a smile as she continued to make breakfast.

"You have mail."

Becky asked as she handed my an envelope. I opened it up and only got halfway through the letter before it fell from my shaking hands.

"What's wrong?"

Becky asked as she picked the letter off of the floor.

"Aaron is coming for the twins. He's tryna get custody of Kaleigh and Tessa."

I said as tears gathered in my eyes.

"It's gonna be okay Fergie. They won't give the girls to Aaron. Everything will be okay."

Becky said as she kissed my cheek. I just really hope that she's right.

1 Week Later | Pam's POV

I smiled down as I watched Kaleigh and Tessa slowly approach Aaron. We won. We have custody of the twins. And now all we need is Mia and I on Earth.

"Tess, I'm scared."

Kaleigh said as Tessa closely examined Aaron.

"Kay, don't be scared. One time, I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about our daddy Aaron. You must be our real daddy!"

The 9 year old said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Aaron; her twin sister soon following in her footsteps.

"I'm so happy to finally have you girls. Let's go home."

Aaron said as he carried the girls to his car. I already got the letter that Mia and I could go back to Earth. And now it's just time to go back to my family.