gone baby gone

Pam's POV

"Where the hell could they be?"

I asked Fergal as I kept pacing the room. Becky took the kids almost 8 hours ago. It's past their bedtime and I'm really worried.

"Shhh, sit down and calm down before you or the baby get sick."

Fergal said as he sat me down.

"I'm just nervous about Mia and Ava. They aren't really use to being with just Becky. I'm always here when they're with her. Gosh, I just want my girls and Ethan back."

I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"That's it. I'm calling the police. She's not just gonna take our kids."

Fergal said as I nodded. Once he called, he came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Can I ask you a question?"

I asked Fergal.

"Of course baby."

"When Mia was dropped off on my doorstep...was it you or Becks?"

I asked him. He sighed as he looked at me.

"It was me. I just knew you would want her."

Fergal said as I nodded.

"Thank you. I love you. And Mia is going to be so excited to see you once they find them."

I said with a smile.

"Well I'm excited to see her. And I'm excited to meet this little one."

Fergal said as he placed his hand on my tiny bump,

"I can't wait for him to come. Life is just so amazing with you."

I said as I cupped his face and kissed him. Once we get our kids back, everything will be perfect.