acceptance

Pam's POV

"Did you see the post?"

Sasha asked me from the laptop that sat on my bed.

"Sadly, Yes. I saw it. Whatever him and Becky do is their business but I just hate my kids being there with them. But I can't afford to take them in either. This situation is just fucked."

I said as I sat on the bed.

"I just can't believe he's having another baby with her. Next they'll be getting married and- Sorry."

Sasha stopped dead in her tracks after she realized what she said.

"It's fine. It's just the reality of it. Fergal is happy with that two-faced, red-headed little bitch. Whatever. I'm happy with my girls that Fergal doesn't even care about."

I said with a sigh.

"So, how's San Jose treating you?"

"Amazing. I took the girls to this park my Mom took me to when I was little. They loved it so much. I don't know what I'd do without them."

I said as I smiled.

"You'd probably go insane."

Sasha said as we both laughed.

"I just hope Becky is treating Fergal well. He does deserve happiness. I just wish it was with me."

I said as I looked down.

"Cheer up Pam. He doesn't deserve for you to be sad or upset. Just be happy with your little girls and who knows, maybe you'll find some happiness in the arms of a cute guy."

Sasha said as I rolled my eyes and smiled

"Not happening. No guys for me. Just me and my girls."

I said as I smiled. Fergal has his own definition of happiness and I have mine.