home sweet home

Pam's POV

"Mommy!"

Ava yelled as I walked into the house.

"Hey baby girl."

I said with a smile as I picked her up.

"Momma, Where's Daddy?"

Ava asked, noticing that Aaron wasn't behind me.

"He went to get Kaleigh and Tessa down in Orlando. He'll be home tomorrow but Mommy has something to tell you and your siblings and Grandma."

I said as I placed her down. Aaron and I agreed that he would to go get the girls for me since I didn't need to be in a high stress situation. Not after what we found out in Paris.

"Mommy!"

Ethan yelled as he ran into my arms.

"Hey bubs! Mommy missed you!"

I said as I kissed his cheek. I carried him into the living room where my Mom was holding Carter and all the kids were watching TV. I hugged all the kids before sitting down to make Aaron and I's announcement.

"Okay, are you guys ready to hear it?"

I asked them.

"Yes Mom!"

Skye said as I smiled.

"Okay. You guys are gonna have another little sibling in 9 Months!"

I said with a smile. All of the kids are ecstatic and My Mom congratulated me. I just hope everything is going good for Aaron down in Orlando.

Fergal's POV

"You're not taking another one of my kids away from me. Fuck your court order. It's not happening."

I spat in Aaron's face.

"Quit being a little bitch and give them to me. You fucked up with Ethan and Skye. That's your own problem. But I'm trying to fix my problems. I want a relationship with my girls so give them to me."

"No way in hell. I don't trust you at all. For all I know, you could be hurting Pam right now."

"I would never hurt her!"

"That's not what Pam told Sasha. Don't fucking lay a hand on her again if you know what's good for you. I might be angry with her but I will always protect her. If I were you, I'd leave her. She doesn't deserve to be married to scum like you."

I said before slamming the door in his face. It felt good to get that off my chest. Pam didn't deserve to be hit in the face. She deserves to be loved. And Aaron just can't do that for her.