who truly loves you?

Pam's POV

I opened my eyes and rubbed my head as I took a deep breath. I looked over to just see Aaron by my side. No Fergal. No friends. No family.

"Where's Fergal?"

I asked him.

"He was at the house when I brought you here. I don't know where he is now."

Aaron said as tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry. I hate seeing you so upset."

Aaron said as we wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I just really fucked everything up with him. I lost everything."

I said as I continued crying.

"Don't cry over him. Listen, I'm sorry for blackmailing you. Im so sorry. But...I need to get this off my chest. I still love you. This last year that I've been in Ava's life...just being around you made me feel everything that made me fall in love with you. You're an incredible Mom and I...I want you back so bad. I know you love Fergal I just...I needed to tell you that."

Aaron said. I bit my lip as I took a deep breath. I did love Fergal but...I had some feelings for Aaron. And Fergal obviously didn't want me. So why not be with someone who actually loves and wants me?

So I grabbed Aaron's face and kissed him.

"I have feelings for you too."

I whispered as we pulled away.

"Are you being serious?"

Aaron asked me as I nodded and smiled.

"I love you so much."

Aaron said as he grabbed my face and kissed me again. Fergal had his shot. And he blew it.