where's my daddy

Pam's POV

I smiled as I watched Mia play with her dolls. Aaron was with Ava so it's just Mia and I in here room.

"Momma?"

Mia asked as she looked up at me.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

She asked as she put her dolls down and walked over to where I'm sitting on the floor.

"Of course. What's up?"

"Why hasn't Daddy tried to come or call me?"

Mia asked as she stuck her bottom lip out. I broke my heart to see her like this. I never truly realized how much she realized.

"He's just busy pumpkin. I promise that he still loves you."

I said as I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"But Aaron is always here to see Ava and my Daddy doesn't even call me! Why do I get a Daddy too Mommy?"

Mia asked as she started crying. I pulled her onto my lap as I kissed the top of her head.

"Listen, I want you to have a Daddy just like Ava does. But sometimes people just get too busy with their other things."

"He loves Julianna and Jaden more then me Momma. I heard you and Aunt Sasha talking about them. He doesn't love me."

Mia said as she wiped her eyes.

"He doesn't love them more than you. I promise. He loves you so much. Don't forget that. Just because he isn't here, doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Cause I know your Daddy loves you with all of his heart."

I said as I kissed her cheek and slowly rocked her back and forth. But I know as she gets older...this will only get worse.