no sympathy

Pam's POV

I took a deep breath as I got out of the taxi with Carter in my arms and the kids behind me. I did it. I escaped. Broken hand and all. I did with while Aaron was fast asleep. And now I'm hoping and praying that Fergal helps me.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it with my good hand. When Fergal opened the door and saw us standing there, you would've thought he saw a ghost.

"Pam? What the hell are you doing here?"

Fergal asked.

"Fergal, he's beating me up. Look at my hand."

I said as I showed him my bruised hand.

"I'm scared he's gonna kill me or my kids or my baby. Please help me."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"I'll help the kids...but you're gonna have to find somewhere else to go."

Fergal said.

"What?"

I asked in disbelief.

"I'm not taking you in. Besides, Gabi is in the guest house with Dani and Rose. You can go to Sasha and Sami's or somewhere else but not here."

Fergal said. It broke my heart. If Fergal wouldn't help me, who would?

"Fine. Take all of them except Carter."

I said as I wiped my tears. Fergal took all the kids into the house as I turned to leave.

"Wait Pam."

Fergal said. I turned my head and looked back at him.

"Where are you going to go?"

Fergal asked.

"Back to Aaron. I'm gonna get my ass beat for giving you the kids so do me a favor and when he kills me...don't come to my funeral."

I said as I turned and walked away.