make me a deal

Pam's POV

"I've never been so happy in my entire life."

I said to Leonie as I tickled Carter, causing him to giggle in response.

"I can tell they're happy to see you. Juliet is always watching you."

Leonie said as I smiled.

"I just wish I could stay here for forever. This is all I've wanted."

I said as I put Carter down and picked up Anastasia. I felt tears fall down my face as I looked at my little girl.

"Mommy's little princess."

I whispered as I placed a kiss on her forehead and laid her back down.

"Mommy!"

I heard a voice yell as footsteps came closer towards me. That's when Addison and Ashton ran into my arms.

"Hi babies! I've missed you two so much!"

I said as I kissed their cheeks.

"We've missed you too Mommy!"

They said as they kept their arms wrapped around me.

"I never wanna leave. This is where I belong. I don't belong down there."

I said as I looked up at Leonie.

"I know. Listen, go down there and say goodbye. To Fergal, to the kids, to your Mom. Say goodbye. And then I'll pull you back up here, if that's what you want."

Leonie said with a smile.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

I said as I hugged her.

"Of course. Now, you're gonna go say goodbye in a few minutes. And I'll see you back here soon."

Leonie said as I smiled. I can't wait to get back up here. It's where I belong. And now I'm finally getting it.