i thought you'd want me

3 Months Later | Pam's POV

I took a deep breath as I looked at Fergal's house. It felt unreal. The last three months I've been planning this moment. And now I'm about to see the person I've been dying to see for the last 13 Months. I smiled as I knocked on the door.

"Pamela? I must be seeing things."

Fergal said as he opened the door.

"Nope. I'm here baby. And I'm here to see you. I love you so much. I've missed you so damn much. We can finally get married now baby!"

I said with a smile as I threw my arms around his neck and tried to kiss him. But he pulled his face away.

"Pam, I'm with Becky now. I can't marry you."

Fergal said as I moved my arms from his neck.

"But Fergal...I'm here. I'm back for a few days. I'm suppose to be the love of your life! How could you choose her over me?"

I asked with sadness in my voice.

"Pam, she's having my baby."

"How many of your babies have I had?!"

I yelled at him.

"Pam, it's amazing to see you. And if the circumstances were different, I would take you into my arms and marry you this second. But I love Becky and we're having a baby. I'm so sorry Pam."

Fergal said as tears fell down my face.

"I told your Mom that you replaced me. But she convinced me that you still love me. I can't believe I let her convince me to come down here. I just wanted the man I love to love me back."

"Pam I do love you."

"No you don't! You fucking replaced me! I hate you Fergal! I fucking hate you!"

I yelled. I turned to walk away but Fergal grabbed my wrist.

"Pam, please don't leave. This is the last time I'll ever see you. Please just come in and we can talk."

Fergal said.

"No. Goodbye Fergal. You weren't with me in my final hours and now you don't even love me. I hope you're happy."

I said as I pulled my wrist away and walked away.