no kid can lie like that

Pam's POV

"Where is she? Where the hell is my daughter?!"

I yelled at Sasha and the officers as I ran into the hospital.

"Shhh, Pam calm down. She's in that room. She's been asking for you."

Sasha said, pointing me to a room as I nodded. I walked in to see Skye crying in her bed.

"Mommy!"

She sobbed as she opened her arms for me to hug her.

"Shhh, I'm right here baby. Mommy is right here."

I said as I smoothed her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"Can you tell Mommy what happened?"

I asked her as she sniffled.

"One night Daddy came home really angry. I walked downstairs to get some water and he yelled at me about being out of bed. Then he hit me. And last night, when I was in the shower, I could hear Daddy yelling at Gabi. Then he came into the bathroom and started talking to me. Then he touched me in my private area Mommy. Gabi tried to get him
to stop but he wouldn't. Mommy it was awful."

Skye sobbed into my shoulder. It broke my heart to hear this story. This isn't the Fergal I knew. I know he could get angry, but not like this.

"Get some rest baby while I go talk to your Aunt Sasha."

I said as I walked out of the room. That's when I started crying.

"Fergal is losing custody of all the kids. We aren't letting this happen again."

Sasha said as she hugged me.

"I can't take them all in. It's not possible."

I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Sami and I are gonna take some in and Mella and Cass are taking the others. But if you can, we think you should Ethan. We can't take care of his disability like you can."

Sasha said as I nodded.

"Okay. I can't believe this is happening. He's a monster."

I said as I wiped my tears. There's no way Skye could be lying about this. The bruises, the story...it's just way too detailed for her to make up.