bump in the road

Pam's POV

"Hey baby."

Aaron said as he sat down on the couch next to me.

"Hey."

I said as I contained clicking away on my laptop.

"Whatcha looking at?"

Aaron said as I sighed.

"Changing names. To get the kids adopted, their dads have to give up parental rights. Ethan isn't a problem because Daniel is dead. Kaleigh and Tess are yours so that's not a problem. But...there's no way in hell Fergal will sign away his rights for Skye. It's just a mess."

I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"This sucks."

"I know. I just don't want her to feel left out. Fergal has put her through so much pain. This is the least he could do for her and he won't even do that."

I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry about it. It's not worth it. Skye will be okay. We're giving her all the love in the world and that's all she needs."

Aaron said as I nodded.

"You always make me feel better. I love you."

I said as I kissed him. Our kiss started getting heated and I ended up straddling his lap.

"I can't wait till we get married in a few days. I'm never, ever gonna hurt or let you go again."

Aaron said as he ran his thumb across my cheek.

"I'm so in love with you. And I can't wait to be Mrs. Solow and we can have our own babies. Just don't screw up at your bachelor party tomorrow."

I said with a laugh. All of our friends are throwing us bachelor and bachelorette parties tomorrow night before we elope the next day. Life couldn't get any better then this.