happily ever after

15 Years Later | Pam's POV

I smiled as I stood by the gate and waited for the person to talk through them. It's been 15 years since I died and I've watched over my family and Fergal everyday since.

Fergal was in a deep depression for years after I died but with the help of Sasha and Sami, he got through it. He never moved on though. He was just the best father her could be and never got with another girl.

The kids became successful in their own ways. Either they had successful careers or successful children. I have 30 grandchildren. I only got to meet two but I've watched over all of them.

Sami came up to heaven a few years ago and Sasha soon followed him. I hated knowing my best friends were dead but a part of me was happy to have them with me. Charlotte, Mella, and Becky are still best friends in their old age.

I smiled as I watched the person walk through the gates.

"Pamela!"

"Fergie!"

I yelled as I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I've missed you so much my Squish."

Fergal said as he kissed me.

"I love you too. I've missed you and I'm so happy to have you back."

I said with a smile. I jumped off of Fergal and he walked over and hugged his Mom.

"We're happy to have you."

Leonie said as I wrapped my arms around Fergal's waists.

"I'm just happy to be with you guys. I love you."

"I love you too. And now we're together for eternity."

I said as I kissed Fergal.

The end. 💗