out of sight

"Fergal?"

I heard Becky call as I folded the laundry.

"Laundry room babe!"

I yelled back. I smiled as Becky walked in, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me.

"What's up?"

I asked as I turned my attention back to the laundry.

"I have something to show you."

She said as she hopped up on the washer. That's when she slid a pregnancy test towards me. My jaw dropped as I looked at it.

"Are you serious?"

I asked. She nodded as I smiled.

"I can't believe it! We're having another baby!"

I said with a smile as I picked her up and kissed her.

"I knew you'd be happy."

Becky said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Of course I'm happy. I'm so excited. This is the best news you could've given me."

I said as I cupped her face and kissed her. My life has been amazing with Becky the last couple months and nothing was changing it. Pam is out of sight, out of mind.

Pam's POV

"Shhh, please stop crying."

I pleaded with Ava as I walked around the living room. I couldn't get anything done because Ava has been crying nonstop for hours. I'm just lucky that Mia hasn't woken up yet; given that it's 6am.

"It's okay baby girl. You're okay. I know you're jet lagged but please go back to sleep."

I pleaded, wanting to get some sleep myself. I sighed as I threw my head back on frustration. These are the moments that I could've used someone's help. Anyone at this point. But I'm just doing it all on my own.