we just wanna help

"Hey baby girls!"

Becky said with a smile as she hugged Kaleigh and Tessa.

"How'd you get them back? I would've thought Aaron and Pam would've never gave them up."

Becky said as she carefully got up off the ground. Her big bump got in the way of everything but at least our baby girl will be here in 2 Months.

"I found them on the side of the road Becks. They were sleeping by the highway. It broke my heart to see them like that. Aaron left them. They lost the house. But Pam wouldn't let me near Mia. It breaks my heart. I hurt her a lot."

I said as I felt tears stream in my eyes.

"Don't cry Fergie. You should've forced her into that damn car. I don't care how stubborn she is or how angry she is with us, I don't want her and little Mia on the side of the road."

Becky said as she wiped my tears.

"She's just so damn stubborn. I think she convinced herself that I hate her. But I don't. I love her so damn much Becky. I really do."

"I know you do. So go get her. Save her."

Becky said as she kissed my forehead. I walked out the door and raced to my car. After a few minutes, I went on the highway where I found Pam and Mia. But Pam and Mia wasn't there. My heart broke. Where the hell could they be now?