no help

Pam's POV

"Please be open. Please be open."

I sobbed as I walked up to another store. Of course, it's closed. I could've been at the hospital right now if it wasn't for Fergal. Now I'm gonna have to deliver my own baby.

I smiled as I noticed the door was unlocked. I walked into the store and headed for the phone. But once I got to the phone, a huge contraction came, causing me to fall to my knees in pain.

"Five minutes little one. Please."

I begged my stomach as I sat against the wall and used the fun. Once I called 911, I started removing my bottoms. I needed to push. They're was no way I could keep her in any longer.

After 15 Minutes, Nothing was happening. No ambulance and no baby. I was honestly quite scared.

"Come on baby girl. You've wanted out for a few hours now, here's your shot."

I said as another contraction came. I gave another push as I felt a pop. I smiled as I looked down.

"You're almost out baby girl."

I said as I gave one more push. Then I heard crying. I smiled as I picked up my baby girl.

"Hello sweetheart. We did it. All by ourselves. We don't need no daddy."

I said as I heard the door to the store open. That's when paramedics came in and cut the umbilical cord. I held the baby tight as they loaded us up into the ambulance.

"I'm gonna call you Ava. But one person I won't be calling is your father. Or your other father. Just us baby girl."

I said as I placed a kiss on the top of her head.