bachelor and bachelorette

I sighed as I opened the door to Sasha and Sami's house. I've been pretty upset since Pam got Skye because I never got to make amends with my little girl.

I walked up to their room to see Sasha and Sami packing their suitcases.

"Hey Fergal."

Sami said with a smile.

"Hey. What are you guys packing for?"

I asked as I sat on their bed.

"Aaron and Pam's bachelor and bachelorette parties."

Sasha said as she kept her head down.

"Damn, they're getting married that fast?"

"They're eloping. Must be really anxious to get married."

I said as I sucked my teeth.

"I'm going."

I decided.

"What?"

Sasha asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to visit Mr. Solow at her bachelor party and party it up."

"Fergal, just let them be happy. Stop with this grand scheme to break them up. I haven't see Pam this happy in a while. Quit being fucking jealous and let them be."

Sasha said. But my mind is made up. San Jose, here I come.

Pam's POV

"Damn, my fiancée is hot!"

Aaron said as I came down the stairs.

"Shut up."

I said as I rolled my eyes. I'm meeting the girls at the bar and we're staying in a hotel for the night since it's tradition for the groom to not see the bride before the wedding.

"I'm serious. If you weren't about to leave, I'd take you up to the bedroom right this second."

Aaron whispered in my ear. I smiled as I kissed him.

"I'll see you tomorrow, husband."

I said as I turned to walk out the door.

Fergal's POV

I walked around the bar, looking for Aaron, as I sighed. After a few minutes of looking, I was about to give up. But then I spotted something that totally changed why I came here.

Originally I came here to maybe hit this kid across the face but now...now I've got dirt on him.

Cause he's making out with another girl.

I snapped a picture and quickly left the bar. Wait until Pam see this. Guess there won't be a wedding after all.