still hurt

Pam's POV

I opened my eyes the tiniest bit as I started to regain consciousness. All I felt is pain all over my body. Complete pain and misery. I turned my head to see Fergal by my side.

"What are you doing here Fergal?"

I said as I tried to lift myself up a bit, but fell because of the pain in my arm and hands.

"I needed to come see you. I'm so sorry about turning you away when you needed me. I'm so damn sorry."

Fergal said as he held my hand.

"You're sorry? That's great Fergal. That's fucking great."

I said as I snapped my hand away.

"Sorry doesn't cut it after what I went through.
I almost died. My unborn baby died. My little 3 month old son died Fergal. And you could've prevented it. You could've taken me in and helped me. You could've come to San Jose and helped me. But you didn't. You didn't care enough about me to save me. And now you're feeling guilty so you hopped on a plane and flew here to make peace. Well I don't want peace with you. I can't even look at you right now."

I said as I shut my eyes.

"I'm not leaving your side again, Pamela. I fucked up big time; I get that. But I'm not doing it for a second time. I love you Pamela. I don't know what it's going to take to make you realize that but I'm gonna make you realize it."

Fergal said as I sighed. Good luck with that Fergal...