no turning back

"I just don't know what to do Becks. I feel so bad for turning my back on her."

I said as I paced the room.

"Fergie, calm down."

Becky said as she pulled me down into the couch.

"It just filled me with so much emotion to see her again. She was the love of my life. I don't know what do you."

I said as I wiped some tears that were falling down my face.

"Don't cry. Why don't you go to her? Marry her. You love her so much Fergal. It's clear as day."

Becky said as tears gathered in her own eyes.

"Becks, I don't wanna leave you. I love you. I love our baby and I don't wanna lose you."

I said as I put my hand on her face. That's when I remembered something that I was planning to do before Pam came back. I pulled the small black box out of my jacket pocket and got down on one knee.

"Fergie..."

Becky whispered as she stared at me.

"Will you marry me Becky?"

I asked her.

"Yes! Yes, of course!"

Becky said as she jumped into my arms.

Pam's POV

I wiped my tears as I continued watching Becky and Fergal. That's really it. He really didn't want me.

I started walking to my car as I looked down and noticed my engagement ring and wedding band on my finger. I immediately ripped it off and threw it.

Goodbye Fergal Devitt. You don't love me. And I don't know what I did to make him stop loving me. But it's clear that he doesn't.