one last time

Pam's POV

I woke up to feeling my hair being pulled. I opened my swollen eyes a bit to see that Aaron is dragging me by my hair.

"Aaron please stop. You've already hurt me enough."

I pleaded as tears fell down my face.

"You fucking killed my baby. You had a fucking miscarriage you dumb bitch. Now I'm going to fucking kill you just like I did to Carter."

Aaron said. My heart sunk.

"What did you do to Carter?"

I asked him.

"See for yourself."

He said as he shoved me into the kitchen. That's when I saw my little boy's bloody body.

"Carter!"

I screamed as I used all my energy to run over to him.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much."

I said as I held his cold little hands.

"Aw, he loved you too babe. Now go be with him."

Aaron said as he shoved a knife into my stomach. I fell to the ground as Aaron dropped the bloody knife next to me.

"Goodbye sweetheart."

Aaron said as he kissed me then walked out of the house. Once he was gone, I mustered up all the strength I had to crawl out of the house. I could tell I was leaving a blood trail behind me but I just needed to get out of there.

I ended up crawling into the neighbor's yard. I couldn't even get up into their house for help. I wish someone would've helped Carter and I before all of this happened.

But hey, maybe someone will care enough to help now.