terrified of you

Pam's POV

I took a deep breath as I rubbed my face with my hands. Sasha and Sami left to get some food and I couldn't even stomach anything. I just felt disgusted all over. I sighed as I heard a knock at the door. But the person I saw made tears rushed to my eyes.

"Get away from me."

I whispered as I saw Fergal in front of me.

"Pam, please hear me out."

Fergal said as he placed the bouquet of flowers he had on the tray and tried to touch me. I quickly pulled away as I moved back on the bed.

"No. You killed my baby. You sat on me and killed my baby and tried to kill me. And you sexually abused your daughters. How do you sleep at night?"

I asked as I tears fell down my cheeks.

"I had to do drugs just to sleep at night. But I'm gonna get clean. For you Pam. I love you and my kids so much and I'm gonna get clean for you guys."

"You don't get it. Skye is terrified of you. CPS will never let you see the kids again. You killed my baby. Anastasia had her whole life ahead of her and now she's dead. You've been hellbent on destroying me and you did it. I really do hope you get help Fergal. And I hope you find some happiness afterwards. But it won't be with me."

I said as I wiped the tears off my face. Fergal nodded as he walked out the door. It hurt to say it but...it's true.