you made a bad choice

I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door in front of me. This might be a stretch, but I needed someone right now.

"Fergal?"

Becky asked as she opened the door.

"Hey Becks."

I said as I stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"What do you want Fergal? Shouldn't you be with your precious Pamela?"

"No. I kicked her out. Becks I really need a friend right now."

I said as tears filled my eyes. She looked at me and sighed.

"Come in."

She said as she pulled me into the house.

"So what's going on?"

Becky asked as we sat on the couch.

"Pam slept with Aaron when I slept with her. That baby girl might not even be mine Becks."

I said as I started crying.

"Don't cry Fergie. I'm telling you, she's not the one for you. We were so fucking happy together, right?"

Becky asked as she cupped my face.

"Yeah. I was really happy with you Becks."

I said as I looked up at her. Then I kissed her. And I really didn't feel any guilt about it.

Pam's POV

"Damn it!"

I yelled as I pounded my first against the door. I fell onto he ground as I took a deep breath. My water broke a little bit ago and everything was just speeding up.

I'm fucked.

I stood up and kept walking a little farther until the pain got too unbearable. That's when reality set in. I've had a baby without Fergal before but I at least had someone else with me.

And now I'm about to do it absolutely alone.