no ones second choice

Pam's POV

"Happy birthday beautiful!"

I said with a smile as I kissed Mia's cheek.

"Thank you Mommy. I'm this many!"

Mia said as she stuck two of her fingers out.

"That's right baby! You're so smart! You're gonna be a genius in school, just like your big sister Aria was."

I said as I carried her out to the living room. That's when I heard a knock at the door.

"That's weird. I wasn't expecting anyone."

I mumbled to myself as I placed Mia down on the couch and pulled my tank top over my bump. When I opened the door, my heart jumped into my throat.

"Fergal?"

I asked.

"Hey Pam."

He said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"What do you want?"

"I came to see my favorite person in the world. I miss you Pam."

Fergal said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I removed his hands. As I stepped back a bit.

"Fergal, I'm not going to be with you. Sasha told me that Becky dumped you. I'm not going to be just a second thought. You told me you stopped loving me when I died for God's sake! What kind of evil person says that?"

"And I'm sorry Pam."

Fergal asked as he grabbed my hand. I snatched my hand away as I looked at Fergal in disgust.

"I've been nothing but happy since I moved here and I'm not going back to a life where I'm fighting for your attention."

"Fine. Can I at least get a DNA test done with Ava while I'm here?"

Fergal asked.

"Don't worry. Aaron and I had one done last week when he was up here. She's Aaron's baby."

I said as I gave Fergal the papers to the DNA test and slammed the door. I couldn't give him anymore attention then what he already got.