i lost everything

Pam's POV

I opened my eyes to see Sasha and Sami standing over me. My head was pounding. My stomach was aching. And my throat is on fire.

"Hey sleepy."

Sasha said as she rubbed my arm.

"The baby..."

Was all I could get out. I didn't care about me. I needed to know about my baby.

"Pam...I am so, so sorry. She was so, so tiny."

"Was?"

I asked as tears fell down my face. Sasha hugged me as I started bawling.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye."

I sobbed into Sasha's shoulder. I lost the one thing I wanted so badly these last few months. I lost my baby.

"Shhh, Sami and I took some photos of her."

Sasha said as she pulled her phone out. I looked through the photos but I only felt worse. I didn't get to say goodbye to my baby.

"You should name her. It'll bring you closure."

Sami suggested. I looked at the photo as I took a deep breath.

"Anastasia. My little Anastasia. Mommy loves you so much."

I said, saying the name I had planned for her.

"I want her back."

I sobbed as Sasha kept her arms tight around me. This wouldn't of happened if I didn't try to save stupid Fergal. He hurt my kids and I still tried to help him. But he killed my baby. He killed a part of me. And I hope he fucking rots for the rest of his miserable life.