big mistake

Pam's POV

"Thank you for walking me back to the guest house."

I said to Fergal as we got to the door.

"Of course. I know I've said this a lot tonight but you look stunning."

Fergal said as he hugged me.

"Thank you. You know, if you need anything..."

I said as I let my finger trail down his chest.

"And I mean anything. I'm always here."

I said as I bit my lip.

"C-Can I come in with you?"

Fergal asked. I could tell he's quivering just by looking at me.

"Of course. It's your guest house. You don't have to ask me."

I said as I unlocked the door. Mia was staying at the other house with Becky so it's just Fergal and I in here. After I closed the door to the guest house, I turned around and Fergal smashed his lips into mine.

"I'm so fucking sexually frustrated, you have no idea. Becky will barley even touch me. I mean, at least when you were pregnant, you did other things for me. Please help me out Pam."

Fergal begged me.

"It's okay. I'll help you out."

I said with a smile as I placed a kiss on his lips and led him to the bedroom.

+

I woke up and immediately remembered what happened last night. I smiled as I looked over at Fergal.

"Fergal! Wake up!"

I said as I shook him awake. Once he sat up, he looked at me and immediately remembered everything.

"Shit! Becky is gonna kill me!"

Fergal said as he fell out of the bed. He threw his clothes on and started walking out the door.

"Come back if you need anymore help!"

I said with a smile as I laughed. I guarantee Becky would never be able to give him a night I just gave him.