visit to heaven

"What the hell happened to her?"

Sasha asked as her and Sami came into the emergency room waiting area.

"I woke up to a note and I found her in the bathroom. Her lips were and blue and face was pale. I don't think she made it."

I told them with tears in my eyes.

"Oh Fergal. She'll make it. She's strong."

Sasha said as she rubbed my back.

"She doesn't want to make it though. She did this because she feels guilty about Carter. I'm so terrified that she won't fight."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"Don't worry. Just be strong for her and she'll be strong for you."

Sami said as she hugged me. I really wish those words are true but...I just don't believe it.

Pam's POV

I smiled as I looked into the bright light in front of me. Something that I've been dying for see you months. I'm in heaven. But I know I'm not dead yet. Just visiting...for now.

"Pamela?"

I heard someone asked. I smiled as I saw Leonie and ran and hugged her.

"I've missed you Leonie!"

I said as I hugged her.

"We've missed you up here too. Ive got some little ones that want to see you."

Leonie said as she smiled.

"Mommy!"

Juliet yelled as she ran into my arms. I hugged her as tight as possible as I smiled.

"I've missed you Juliet! Where are your siblings?"

I asked her.

"In here."

She said as she guided me into a room. That's when I saw Anastasia and Carter in two cribs.

"Hello my little angels. I love you so, so much. I don't want to leave you again."

I whispered as I ran my finger over their cheeks. I never wanted to leave this place again.