crazy

Pam's POV

"You're letting them put me into the crazy wars?!"

I yelled at Fergal as I crossed my arms.

"Pam, you need help. You threw your phone and shattered it all because you saw a picture of Carter. It's not bad to accept help."

Fergal said as I paced the room. I'm fuming. I'm suppose to get out of this hospital, not stay longer.

"Fuck you. I'm fine. You're gonna make me go insane. I'm not going."

I yelled in Fergal's face.

"Pam it's already done. You're going."

Fergal said. All my anger just boiled over and that's when I slapped him.

"Screw you Fergal! You don't know what I've been through! You know nothing of what I went through! I fucking needed you! You turned me away when I fucking needed you the most! I don't need you anymore. I'm fine!"

I yelled at him. That's when a knock came from the door.

"Pamela Solow?"

A doctor asked. She was accompanied by a two security guards.

"No. I'm not going. I'm a grown woman, you can't make me!"

I yelled.

"Pam please just go. Please go and get better. I'll be there for you every step of the way."

Fergal said.

"Fuck you Fergal! You think I'm insane! I'm not. I'm upset. You try seeing your son having his little throat slit. It fucks with you. And I can't get over it. That's all I see when I close my eyes. That's all I think about. But you just think I'm fucking crazy."

I said as tears fell down face. That's when I felt two hands on my arms.

"No! Get off of me!"

I yelled as I hit the security guards. But it's not worth it. Because Fergal just sent me to the fucking crazy ward.