you can't apologize to a dead girl

1 Month Later

"Hey Pam."

I whispered as I sat down on the grass in front of Pam's tombstone. I replaced the dead bouquet of flowers with a fresh bouquet. I usually brought Pam a bouquet of flowers every week but I haven't been up to her tombstone in about a month. Life has just been so hectic lately.

"I miss you. We all miss you. But we all know that you're looking over us. It's just hard not seeing your face and hearing your voice and your beautiful laugh. I miss the days where we would just lay in bed and laugh all day and just be together. I miss wrapping my arms around your waist and kiss your neck and we'd be just so freaking happy."

I said as I wiped my tears from my face. I looked down at my phone to see my lock screen of Becky and I.

"Pam, I hope you don't mind but...I started dating Becky. We really just hit it off and the kids love her. It's better then some stranger. I really hope you aren't mad. I love you so much baby. We'll talk soon."

I said as I stood up and walked to my car.

Pam's POV

"You love me?! You're a liar! Go on. Be happy with Becky! Turn your back on me! Don't come to me for months on end! I don't care anymore Fergal. I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

I yelled at Fergal as I continued sobbing. I guess I really wasn't anything to Fergal.