i don't want to be around you

1 Week Later | Pam's POV

"You guys look so adorable."

I smiled as I carried Mia on my hip and Ava in her car seat out to the car. Today is Aria and Ryan's wedding rehearsal and all though I am excited to see my baby girl get married...I just couldn't deal with Becky and Fergal.

"Momma?"

Mia asked as I hooked Ava's car seat into the car.

"Yeah baby?"

I asked her.

"Are we gonna see Daddy today?"

She asked.

"I hope so. I really do."

I said as I put her into the car and buckled her up.

+

"Mom!"

Aria said with a smile as she hugged me.

"Hey sweetheart. Gosh, I can't believe you're getting married."

I said with a smile.

"I honestly can't believe it either. But I'm so happy and so is Cody. That's all that matters to me."

She said as she looked back at Ryan and Cody running around.

"So, let me meet my little sister!"

Aria said as she looked at the car seat in my arms. I put Mia down on the bench and took Ava out of the car seat.

"Oh my gosh! This gives me baby fever so bad."

Aria said with a laugh as she took Ava from my arms.

"She's so tan. She must of got your part of the genes because all of us are pasty white."

Aria said as she rocked Ava. I didn't want to tell Aria about the whole Aaron situation at all.

"Yeah."

I mumbled as I took Ava from Aria. Thats when Becky and Fergal came into view. And of course they're hand in hand.

"Hey sweetheart."

Fergal said as he hugged Aria. They talked for a few minutes before Aria walked away. That's when Becky and Fergal started kissing right in front of me. I wish I wasn't so in love with Fergal so I could just be mad at him.

I wiped the tears that fell down my face as I picked Mia up and grabbed Ava's car seat.

"I'm sorry Aria. Mia isn't feeling well. I'm gonna take them home."

I said as Aria nodded. If I couldn't stand to be around Fergal and Becky for five minutes, how am I gonna do it at the wedding?