say goodbye

"Oh Pam. I wish I could've saved you."

I said as I held her hand up to my face. I just feel so damn guilty for not being able to save her.

"I love you. Please wake up and I'll give you anything you want. Absolutely anything."

I whispered into her hand as I kissed her knuckles. I sighed as the doctor came into the room.

"I'm so sorry but there's not a lot we can do for her. She's going to wake up but her heart is so weak that she's not gonna last long after that."

The doctor explained. My heart broke as I looked over at Pam.

"I can't lose her."

I said as I looked over at Sasha.

"I had so much more planned for us. I wanted to help her get through this Carter thing. I wanted to date her. I wanted to propose to her. I wanted to marry her again. I wanted to have more kids with her. I wanted us to grow old together and pass away together. And now it's being torn away from us."

I sobbed as Sasha hugged me and rubbed my shoulder.

"I know it's hard but you've been through this. And Sami and Mella and Cass are here for you. For now, call the kids down and call Pam's family. They need to say goodbye to you too. Pam wouldn't want you to cry about this. She would want you to celebrate her life. Just take a deep breath and calm down."

Sasha said as I nodded. I just want more time with Pam. That's all I want.