preparations

Pam's POV

"Whatcha doing?"

Aaron asked as he walked into the nursery.

"Packing the baby bag. He's gonna be here soon so we've gotta be ready for everything."

I said as I continued putting onesies in the duffel bag.

"I'm so excited for him to be here."

Aaron said as he moved my hair to one side of my neck and kissed my neck. I giggled as I pulled away and started kissing his lips.

"Okay, I really need to pack this bag."

I said as I pulled away.

"And you need to put the car seat in the car."

I said as I put the car seat next to him.

"Fine. Only cause I love you two."

Aaron said as he walked out of the room. I smiled as I looked down at the ring on my finger. Ethan and Ava are ecstatic that Aaron and I are getting married. Sasha was a little uneasy about it but she's happy for us.

"I can't wait to meet you little boy. Your Daddy and I already love you so much and we're gonna give you the best life possible."

I said to my bump as I folded up another onesie. Life is just amazing. I didn't need Fergal in my life to have a good life.

Maybe I really was just destined to be with Aaron the rest of my life. Maybe he was my true soulmate. I hope Fergal is happy but I just don't want him to ruin my happiness.