why didn't you save her

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You're just gonna go let her get fucking killed by that monster she calls a husband?!"

Sasha yelled at me. Supposedly Pam called her after she got off the plane, in tears because she was headed home to Aaron.

"I don't have room for her here."

I said. That was a lie. I had an empty bedroom and an empty side to my bed.

"That's such fucking bullshit and you know it! She could sleep on the couch for fucks sake!"

Sasha said as she got in my face.

"You never loved her. I can see that now. You didn't love her enough to protect her. That girl still loves you or you wouldn't have even been an option for her to go to. She would've went straight to Sami and I or Mella and Cass. But she didn't. She went to you for help. And you let her down."

Sasha said as she sucked her teeth.

"Aunt Sasha?"

We heard before I could even say anything.

"Yes pumpkin?"

Sasha asked as she walked over and picked up Ethan.

"When's Mommy coming back?"

He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry but she's not. But you'll be okay with Daddy."

Sasha said as she looked back at me.

"But I don't want him! He's not my Daddy! I want my Mommy, Aunt Sasha!"

Ethan said as he started crying.

"I know. Why don't I go lay down with you until you fall asleep? Would that make you feel better?"

Sasha asked him.

"Yes."

Ethan sniffled.

"Okay. Let's go."

Sasha said as she carried Ethan to his room. I ran my hand through my hair as I sighed. What am I gonna do?