theres a bit of hope

"This smells delicious baby."

I said to Becky as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Thanks. Dinner is almost done so can you tell the kids to come done here?"

Becky asked. I kissed her cheek and called for the kids up the stairs. We all sat down for dinner as Becky brought dinner into the dining room.

"So, I've got something to tell you guys."

Becky said as we started eating.

"What's up?"

I asked. That's when she put a pregnancy test in the middle of the table.

"You're pregnant?"

I asked her as my jaw dropped. Becky smiled as I pulled her into a hug.

"I can't believe it! I'm so happy Becks! I love you so much."

I said as I kissed her. All the kids were happy but then I noticed Gabriella just looking down and picking at her food.

"What's wrong Gabs?"

I asked her. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes as she sighed.

"It hasn't even been a year since Mom died. And now you've moved on and you're having a kid? How could you do that to Mom?"

Gabi asked.

"Gabs, I have to move on at some point."

"But you could've at least waited a year! I'm gonna go check on Rose."

Gabriella said as she walked out of the dining room. My heart was broken. I thought Gabi would've been happy about this.

Pam's POV

"That's my Gabriella. She knows what's up."

I said as I sucked my teeth. I sat down on my bed as I sighed. I missed my family so much. I just wanted my family back.

"How are you doing?"

Leonie asked as she sat next to me.

"I miss the kids. I wanna see my kids."

I sighed.

"Listen, I just got word of this program that's starting up. Pretty much they'll send you back to Earth for a days and they might even start sending people back to get a new lease on life. But you'll have to really want it. I think you should apply."

Leonie said.

"Do you think I could get in?"

"Yeah. It'll take a few months for you to be sent down but I think you'll get in."

Leonie said as I smiled.

"I'm gonna see my kids again. I'm gonna get Fergal back. I'm gonna marry Fergal. I can't wait."

I said with a smile. I'm gonna get my life back.