guilt

Pam's POV

"I can't believe they're gone. I should've done more to keep them. This is my fault. This is all my fault."

I sobbed as Fergal wrapped his arms around me.

"Pam, it's not your fault. You didn't have custody. You couldn't have protected them."

Sasha said as she rubbed my shoulder.

"It's my fault. How many more people have to die because of me? Mia? Addison? Ashton? Juliet? Maybe I should've been the one to die."

"Pam don't talk like that. Please don't talk like that."

Fergal said as he pulled me into his chest.

"It's true. I should've never came back. No one would've gotten hurt if I didn't come back. You could've been happy with Becky and you have Julianna. Addie and Ashton would be alive. Everything was better when I was dead."

I said as I stood up and walked away.

Fergal's POV

I wiped my own tears away as Pam walked aaay. I looked over at Sasha and Sami as I sighed.

"I don't know what to do. I can't get her out of this depression."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"Don't give up Fergal. You know how incredibly hard this is for her. You just need to keep giving her love and keep her and that little baby safe. She might hurt herself so keep her safe."

Sasha said as I nodded. I wish I could've gotten my hands on Will before he got arrested or even laid a hand on my kids but now I'm just hoping that justice gets served. Not for Pam and I, but for Addison and Ashton.