mom and baby

Pam's POV

"Hey Mama Bear."

Sasha said with a smile as she walked into the hospital room.

"Hey."

I said with a weak smile.

"How are you and Ava doing?"

"We're Okay. I mean, we'd be better if she had a father but she doesn't exactly have the best options. Do we choose the psychopath Aaron Solow or cheater Fergal Devitt."

I said all dramatically. But then it set in that that's reality. And then I started crying.

"Oh Pam."

Sasha said as she sat next to me on the bed and wrapped her arm around me.

"My daughter will never have a dad. And it's because I made a stupid fucking mistake. I'm so fucking stupid. I wish I could take it back Sasha. I just want Fergal back so damn bad but I fucked of all up."

I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Shhh, don't cry. It's okay Pam. You and Ava are gonna be okay. You're gonna move in with Sami and I and we'll get you back up on your feet again, Okay?"

"Okay."

I said as Sasha wiped my tears.

"Your baby girl doesn't need a father. She has one hell of a strong Mother who can do this on her own. Besides...you've already been doing it on your own."

Sasha said as I smiled.

"Thank you so much Sasha. For everything. I really needed it."

I said as I hugged her.

"Of course. You're my sister Pam. Always has been, always will be. And I love you."

Sasha said as she hugged me back.