get them back

Pam's POV

I watched Fergal talk to the police as I sighed. It's 1am and I just wanted my kids back. I wiped the tears that fell down my face away when I heard the front door open.

"Mommy!"

I heard Ethan yell as he ran into the living room. I bent down and hugged him as he started crying into my shoulder.

"It's okay sweetheart. Mommy is here."

I said as I kissed the top of his head. The rest of the kids came in the living room with Becky behind me.

"What the hell did you do to my kids?"

I asked her as I kept my arms tight around Ethan.

"Kept them safe from that monster you call a boyfriend."

"Well my little boy wouldn't be crying if you were just 'keeping them safe'."

I said as I glared at her. The police asked Becky to go with them to the station and she complied. Once she left, I turned my attention to the rest of the kids. Becky took Julianna and Jaiden with her so I needed to get our kids comfortable with Fergal.

"Daddy!"

Mia called as she jumped into his arms.

"Hey princess. I've missed you so much."

Fergal said as he kissed her cheek. That's when he looked at Skye. She looked down as Fergal slowly approached her.

"Skye."

Fergal whispered as he bent down and grabbed her hand.

"Daddy you hurt me."

Skye whispered.

"I know. And I'm so sorry. I love you Skye. You know that."

Fergal said.

"I love you too Daddy."

Skye said as she started crying. Fergal picked her up and hugged her and she sobbed into his shoulder. I gave him a weak smile as I sighed. We both had sobbing kids on our shoulder but I'd rather have them on our shoulder then missing.