confrontation

Pam's POV

"I've missed you!"

I yelled as I jumped into Aaron's arms.

"I've missed you too baby."

Aaron said as he hugged me tightly.

"And I've missed kissing these lips so much."

Aaron said as he cupped my face and kissed me. But we were sadly interrupted a few minutes later.

"I'll get the door."

I sighed as I heard the pounding on the door. I walked over to the door but once I opened it, I felt a pain strike through my face. I looked up to see Becky and Fergal on my doorstep. She did not just slap me.

"Who the hell do you think you are Pamela?! Fergal took care of Kaleigh and Tessa for years and now you're gonna rip them away from him?! You're a selfish bitch!"

Becky spat at me. Listening to this shit just made my blood boil.

"Watch your fucking mouth because I don't care if you're pregnant or not, I will knock you out."

I yelled as I got in Becky's face.

"Watch it Pamela."

Fergal said sternly as he got in my face. After one look into Fergal's eyes and my heart stopped. I know that look in his eyes. And that look scares me every time I see it.

"A-Aaron."

I whimpered as I searched for his hand behind me. Once I found it, I quickly got behind him.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that."

Aaron said to Fergal.

"Why shouldn't I? She took my kids away. She broke my heart."

"You broke mine first! That pain you're feeling right now? I felt that for over a year Fergal! You threw me in the trash and forgot about me!"

I yelled at him.

"Because I needed to move on Pamela!"

"Then why did you even come to my grave?! If you needed to move on so badly, why did you bother saying that you loved me?!"

"Because I do!"

"Bullshit! You never loved me Fergal! You weren't fucking there when I died! Do you know how scary that was? I was alone in that room when I died. I was so scared and all I wanted was you. I wanted you to hold me and tell me everything would be okay when it wasn't going to be. But you left me! You left me to die alone."

I said as I fell to my knees sobbing.

"Oh Pam."

Fergal said as he knelt in the front of me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Just leave. It's what you're best at. Leave me again Fergal."

I sobbed as I walked back into the house and just broke down. At least he knew how I felt.