new baby girl

1 Month Later | Pam's POV

"Are you excited for today?"

I asked Fergal as I tied his tie.

"Yeah. I'm a bit nervous. I really hope I win."

Fergal said. Today was his court hearing with Becky to see if he could get some kind of visitation with Julianna.

"You will. I know it."

I said as I kissed him; my big bump pressing between us.

"She's getting quite big, isn't she?"

Fergal asked as he rubbed my bump. We found out a week ago that we were having another little girl and Fergal and I are overjoyed.

"She really is. Okay, we've gotta get going."

I said as I checked the time.

+

I smiled as I put Julianna into her car seat. Fergal ended up winning full custody of Julianna and of course Becky is upset.

"I can't wait to take you home baby girl!"

I said with a smile as Julianna giggled at me.

"You bitch."

I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Becky behind me.

"You will never be Julianna's mother. I am her mother."

"Give it up Becky. You tried to take my family and now your daughter is mine. This is what you get for trying to rip your daughter away from her father. Now if you'll excuse me, this little one needs to go home."

I said as I walked down the car where Fergal was waiting for me. I put Julianna in the back and got in the front next to Fergal.

"I love you."

I said as I cupped his face and kissed him.