thanks for the help

"Hey Fergal."

Becky said with a smile as I walked into the living room. She was playing with Addison and Ashton. Besides Gabriella, the twins have really taken a liking to Becky. She's probably been the most helpful these last few months and she was at the house almost every day.

"Hey. How were these munchkins?"

I asked as I knelt down next to Becky and the twins.

"As pleasant as always. How was it?"

"Hard. Every time I go to her grave...it only gets harder Becks."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"Don't cry. It's gonna get easier with time. I'm sure when your Mum died that it was hard but it got better with time. It's gonna get better. I promise."

Becky said as she hugged me.

"I just miss her so damn much. I wanna hold her again. I want to tell her how much I love her. Hell, I would give up everything just to get into a fight with her because then at least I get to see her big brown eyes and hear her voice yell at me. I've never wanted someone or something more then I want her to come back."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"Trust me, she's watching over you. She's always with you. She loves you so much. She's always gonna love you Fergal. Don't cry. I'm always gonna be here for you. I'm not leaving you alone."

Becky said as she rubbed my cheeks with her thumbs. I looked into her eyes as something just happened.

We kissed.

Pam's POV

My hands started shaking as I watched Fergal and Becky kiss. It was almost horrifying. Now that I'm dead...Fergal just forgot about me.

"It's okay. Calm down."

Leonie said as she hugged me.

"It's not okay. He already moved on. He already moved on from me."

I sobbed. I looked down at my finger as I sighed. I took off my engagement ring from my shaking finger and placed it in my pocket. It's only been 6 Months...how could he forget me like that?