hold me back

1 Week Later | Pam's POV

"I've missed you baby girl! Yes I did!"

I said with a smile as I kissed Mia's cheek. I finally got home today but all the kids were at school so I didn't get to see them.

"They should be home soon. They're gonna be so happy to see you."

Fergal said as he sat down on the couch.

"I'm excited to meet Rose. I can't believe we have three grandchildren."

I said as I rested my head on Fergal's shoulder.

"She's the sweetest little one year old I've ever met. You're gonna love her."

Fergal said as he smiled.

"I can't wait to meet Julianna too. When's she coming over?"

"This weekend. I just hope Becky isn't gonna tear me away from her."

"If she does, I'll kick her ass."

I said as Fergal laughed. That's when a knock came from the door.

"I got it."

I said as I placed Mia in her bouncer. I walked over to the door and opened it. But who I saw made my blood boil.

"You motherfucker."

Was all I could spit at Will.

"Pam? What's going on?"

I heard Fergal ask. But when he saw what I'm looking at and the look in my eyes, he immediately started holding me back.

"I will fucking kill you!"

I screamed at Will as Fergal kept holding me back.

"Oh Jo, you still have your blonde hair."

Will said as he admired my hair.

"I hate you. I fucking hate you!"

I screamed at him.

"Well for once, I'm not here for you. These are for you and Gabriella."

Will said as he handed me two stacks of papers. Once I read them, I wanted to kill him even more.

"You're taking us to court?! You will never get our kids! I would rather die then give them to you."

I yelled at Will.

"See you in court."

Will said as he walked away. Fergal hugged me as I was still fuming. There's no way that fucker will get the kids.