i don't need to rush into anything

Pam's POV

I sighed as I rubbed my face with my hands. I'm so tired of being in the hospital but it looks like I'm gonna be stuck in here for a long time.

"Hey."

Fergal said as he walked into the hospital room with a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear.

"Fergie..."

I said with a smile.

"I thought you'd like this. You always did like big teddy bears and I always apologize with flowers so."

Fergal said as he placed the bear on the bed next to me.

"Thank you so much."

I said as I hugged him.

"Of course."

Fergal said as he went to kiss me but I moved my face away.

"What's wrong?"

Fergal asked.

"I don't want to rush into anything right now Fergal. I just can't. Not after what I've gone through."

I said as I sighed.

"Fine."

Fergal said.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I just...thought you wanted me."

Fergal said as he put the roses into a glass of water.

"I do love you Fergal. I just...I thought I loved Aaron. I fell in love with who I thought Aaron was and look where it got me. I can't rush into anything right now. Not until I figure out what I want. Please understand and please don't leave me alone again."

I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I'm never leaving you again."

Fergal said as he wiped the tears from my eyes. I placed the bear on the floor and patted the space next to me on the bed. Fergal laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"One day Fergal. One day."

I whispered as I laid my hand on top of his.